A Church Students Love!
Fellowship Youth meet in the Student Ministry Building. Follow the signs as you arrive on campus.
To sign up for Pastor Dave's weekly text message, text SIGN ME UP to 352.232.6320. Please include your name in the text.
Fellowship Youth is currently meeting on Wednesdays:
- High School: 7 pm
- Middle School: 7 pm
- October 28: Costume Night - A fun night for students to connect as they come dressed in their favorite costume! A prize will be given to the best-dressed girl and guy.
- October 31: James 1:27 Serve Weekend - A chance to live on mission by serving our local communities. The youth group will be working together Saturday morning from 9am-12pm at Miracles Outreach (13129 St. Francis Ln. Thonotosassa, Fl. 33592). Donuts will be provided! Please contact Pastor Dave Dahmer at 352.232.6320 if you would like to help.
- October 31, 4-5:30pm: Fall Festival - The Grace Walk Life Group is putting on a Fall Festival with 14 fun activity stands and candy to give away. This is an opportunity for the youth to serve others and earn community service hours by manning the activity stations. Food will be provided after volunteering.
- November 11: Parent Meeting - After the Wednesday service, to discuss how we will launch a youth discipleship class on Sundays.
- November 1-15: Thanksgiving Pie Fundraiser - For more information, click below.
- November 14: Paintball - For more information, click here.
- November 18: Thanksgiving Bonfire - High school will meet at the Tripp's house at 7. Middle school meets at the 301 campus at 7.
- November 24: Church-wide Thanksgiving Food Drive - more information to come.